There is a real movement afoot to get enough states together to call for a constitutional convention under Article V. Scary stuff, that.
Here’s what it looked like from NASA’s Deep Space Climate Observatory.
- WHY are there SPIKES on my ICECUBES?
- Interesting W link.
- Interesting Wii link.
- Interesting semi-rational ideas.
- Banned stuff.
- Predictably Irrational
- Can hardly go wrong with the EB.
- Click here to hear.This is the song I actually submitted to the Amerian Idol songwriter’s contest. I’m a little embarrased by it now, but not all that much – it’s obviously a knock-off, and nowhere near as good as some, but I cranked it out the week of the contest, so, whatever.
- Strange blog?
I tecently purchased this Tascam Portastudio for my birthday – it’s an 8-track recording studio with several nice features, and I also bought a very nice microphone to go with it.
(I have to admit that the fact that they left the “io” off of “portastud” kinda roped me in.)
I think I’ll probably upload a Jason Mraz cover soon, so, stay tuned…
Sorry to A-Z you to death, but this really is cool. I want to play with Toca Rivera (the other guy, if that ain’t obvious).
- Cute Homemade Chevy Ads – Viral Marketing?”
- Why the Van Cliburns are called that.
- The OFFICIAL Jason Mraz YouTube Channel
- This guy does not like Dubya.
- Understanding Evolution
- Bad Astronomy (I met this guy at James Randi’s Amazing Meeting)
- Ever wonder what W’s cost you? (requires Java)
- Interesting Cartoon (NSFW, but I would never share this if it weren’t so damnably well done.)
- Again, not safe for Christians, but I wouldn’t share it if it weren’t well done.
- Next Google, well, probably not, but, here’s a link anyway.
- Cute couple sings Jason’s song.
- First it was that David Cook guy, but now it seems like Billy Jean might actually be a prety good song…
- Josh Whedon, of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fame, has a new series coming…
- FREE TV?
- Mirrors. Think you understand how they work?
- Cool copywriting blog.
- Marketing Nonsense
- Willie Nelson’s Rainbow Connection
- Pretty Interesing Stuff
- I don’t mind plugging this book…
- We actually made dailykoz – if you scroll down to “f0409 couple in lawnchairs”, that’s me and The Lady Janet.
- This is your brain on music.
- More FREE TV
- Scientists say mushrooms are good for you, or so it seems.
- Ah, where to live, where to live?
- HUGE HERO: Nikola Tesla – Check it out!
- CLICK HERE FIRST!
- Here’s all of the LIFE 101 guy’s stuff for free (RIP).